Read about this portable Weber Grill when you need an easy to transport grill.
When you are looking for an excellent portable grill that is fueled by propane, then the Weber 1520 propane gas go anywhere grill would be the first one that you should look at.
Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
Here is the best gas grill of this size for the beach, camping, or a weekend getaway to the lake. This portable grill features Weber’s patented Flavorizer System, which distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface, essentially eliminating flare-ups.
A quick look at this Weber portable gas grill features:
- To prevent fading and rusting, this grill has porcelain-enameled coating. This helps protect the grill for years to come.
- The legs to the grill pivot to help stabilize the grill and also helps lock the lid in place when you store it.
- It is a compact grill weighing only 15 pounds, but will give you a large 160 square inches of cooking surface.
- Comes with the patented Weber Flavorizer bar.
- The 1520 Weber gas grill comes with the easy to use push button ignition system.
- Uses disposable 14.1-oz LP gas cylinder (not included)
- Limited Warranty
Who doesn’t like tailgating at the ball game? Then you should bring the Weber 1520 go anywhere grill with you. It is compact and lightweight so it is easy to bring with you, but also give you a generous amount of cooking space, enough for 4 medium sized steaks.
To insure the heat from the grill is distributed evenly to the cooking surface, this grill includes the Weber Flavorizer System. This bar also helps to eliminate flare-ups too.
This grill is great to bring when camping or traveling to the lake or beach. Why do you think they call it the go anywhere grill?
Read more about the Weber 1520 Go-Anywhere Grill reviews here.It currently has a 4 1/2 star rating out of 5 from the reviewers.